I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the lovely Gina of GG’s World. Thank you Gina! I love reading your posts. They inspire me, encourage me, make me laugh and I’m so enjoying getting to know you!
The rules for the Sisterhood award are simple:
- Post the logo on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Choose 10-12 other ladies who blog as your nominees
- Post the links to the nominees’ blogs and notify them on their blog
Here are my nominees and why I nominated them:
- Jennie of jenzyeats because we share a similar passion – food!
- Catherine of optismisticbeauty because she is not afraid to share what is happening in her life
- Asha of Asha’s Blog because i appreciate her views on the world and what she has to say
- Francine of The Bookworm in Boots is always lost on books~ because we both love books and sharing our reads with others
- Lara of NomsTheWord because she is pursuing her dreams (which is food – again something i also share!)
- Amelia of Simple Provisions because the recipes that she shares are to die for!
- Kath of Minuscule Moments of Inspiration because she is always encouraging and inspiring
- Ionia of Readful Things Blog because not only is she amazing, inspiring, funny and shares a love of books – she is fiercely loyal, lifts you up when you are down and stands by you
- Sarah of The Last Book I Read because i like her book reviews
- Andra of The Accidental Cootchie Mama because she is funny, warm and i enjoy reading about her life – she is also cheeky 😉
- Britt of a place to clear my head because she’s a lovely person
- Theresa of The Craving Chronicles because i want to live in her suitcase!
Check out all these amazing blogs – you won’t regret it!
There are many more beautiful sisters out there that i would love to nominate so if i haven’t mentioned you it’s not because i don’t think you’re great!