I was incredibly honoured (and extremely surprised!) to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by http://readfulthingsblog.com/. Thank you so much, it means a lot.
To be eligible for this award, i must state seven different things about myself and then nominate some more bloggers for the award.
1. I am a Christian, which i believe is about a relationship with God – not a set of rules to follow so you can go to Heaven
2. I have an extreme fear of weevils and maggots – give me a huge, hairy spider any day
3. The thought of all the different meals i’m going to eat that day is what gets me up for work in the morning
4. I love 1950’s clothing and the style suits my body so well compared to the fashion today
5. I’d love to either live in an awesome tree house or an underground Hobbit hole – or both
6. I am part Czechoslovakian
7. I catch myself laughing like “The Nanny” sometimes
The people i would like to nominate for the Very Inspiring Blog Award are:
~ Cely from Running off the Reese’s http://www.runningoffthereeses.com/
~ Lindsey from Happy or Hungry http://happyorhungry.com/
Both these women inspire me, make my laugh and feel like i just may be normal 🙂 Thank you.